Thursday 4 April 2013

Escape

Good day

As promised I have included some photos from Swaziland.
The Geckos of Swaziland - I took a larger image to show how big it is according the the hinge of the door. It was the first time I saw it this big. At home we have small ones not bigger than 7-10 cm.

This is a image of a gecko's foot. They are part of the lizard family that loves the warmer weather.

A photo of the Mbuluzi river

Our kitchen for the weekend.

Now for my project. My title is "Escape" and I really escaped cleaning just to make this card on Tuesday. Since then it was a bit hectic, but today I've closed my craft room's door and decided to escape from the house to post this. Hopefully I'll have time to play a bit too. The image Canary Love from Saturated Canary also gives me a feeling of escape to where you feel loved.


My project.

My DP with the glitter effect is from the Special Delivery pack by Helz Cuppleditch. The corner punch is from EK success, the diecut " Damask Accent" from Spellbinder and the rest from my stash.

Challenges I used as guide:
Craft you Passion #156 - Onesies - 1 Sketch, 1 image, 1 patterned paper, 1 sentiment, 1 embellishment
Top Tip Tuesday # 98 - Girls and/or boys come out to play
Lexi's creations #87- Punches/diecuts
Melonheadz friends - Make it girly
Sparkle N Sprinkle April - Use a digi

Thank you and have a nice day!
Olga

5 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

So girly ! Pretty girl and magnificent paper. Congratulations ! It's successful !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Barbara Bruder said...

What a pretty card. All of the punches and dies you've used really accent the image. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges this month.
Barbara - SNSCC coordin

Lisa Minckler said...

One of my favorite images and you've colored her up beautifully!! The ribbon paper coordinates perfectly :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx

Blossom Cards said...

love your image on your card thanks for sharing at lexis creation shappy crafting to you
Rachel DT

alethea said...

Fab card! Thanks for playing along at CYP! HUgsxx